BOISE, Idaho — Tickets for Treefort Music Fest are now back on sale with a new ticket reservation system in place. Treefort 9 is set to take place on September 22 through 26, 2021.
The popular music festival was postponed earlier this year to September 2020 but was then canceled and pushed back to September 2021. Organizers of the event said they could not produce an event like Treefort until next fall.
Tickets went on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. with different tiers available for purchase. For each tier, you will choose one of three reservation options:
- Reserve a ticket at face-value
- Reserve a ticket at face-value on a payment plan
- Reserve a fully-refundable ticket (face-value + premium)
Ticketholders will not be charged when they make the reservation and will be given notice when the tickets are available and the order is processed. For more information on tickets, click here.
Ticket tiers for the 2021 festival are priced as follows:
- Early birds, locals-only: SOLD OUT
- 5-Day Discovery: $250 (available until March 1)
- 5-Day Treefort Pass: $270 (available March 1 to September 1)
- 5-Day Bedhead: $290 (available September 1 until festival)
- 5-Day ZIPLINE: $420 - 5-Day U21: $150
Treefort also announced the COVID Cultural Commissioning Fund (CCC Fund) Preview Showcase, which will feature more than two dozen local creators. The five-day showcase is scheduled for October 13 through 28, 2020 and will feature virtual and in-person, socially distanced events and installations. More information on the CCC Fund will be available next week.
And if you would like to become a partial owner of the festival, you can now do that! Treefort organizers say they are over halfway through the equity crowdfunding campaign. You can buy in to the music festival for a minimum of $100 and get access to benefits like early access to tickets, discounts, merch and secret events.