The Nampa Fire Department has determined that a trailer explosion in Nampa that sent two people to a burn unit in Salt Lake City was caused by butane vapors that ignited.
The two individuals were using butane to extract THC from marijuana to make a highly concentrated product called Wax.
The butane vapors, which are highly flammable, somehow became ignited which caused an explosion.
A total of five people were inside of the trailer at the time of the explosion.
No word if charges have been filed.