BOISE, Idaho — Leaders from healthcare organizations across the Treasure Valley are taking a stand against the spread of COVID-19. A new public service announcement features representatives from Primary Health Medical Group, Saint Alphonsus Health System, St. Luke’s, Saltzer Health and West Valley Medical Center are featured in a public service announcement.
The representatives are urging the public to be diligent, stay home and help flatten the curve. The PSA recognizes dedicated nurses, doctors and staff who are on the front lines and how community members can help them by staying home.
Area healthcare organizations are working closely with state agencies, local health districts and first responders. The PSA shows all organizations are in this together and focused on protecting the public.
Healthcare leaders featured are:
- Primary Health Medical Group – Dr. David Peterman, Chief Executive Officer
- Saint Alphonsus Health System – Odette Bolano, President and Chief Executive Officer
- St. Luke’s – Chris Roth, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Saltzer Health – Dr. John Kaiser, Chief Medical Officer
- West Valley Medical Center - Betsy Hunsicker, Chief Executive Officer