A dog that was found unconscious inside of a home that was on fire on the corner of 21st and Jefferson Street is trying to recover.
The fire allegedly started in the kitchen and spread up to the attic before fire crews were able to extinguish it.
The dog was taken from the home by fire crews and given to the Idaho Humane Society.
A friend of the couple that lived at the home has set up a GoFundMe account for the dog that was apparently hurt worse than initially believed.
The dog, Guinness, is stable but is receiving fluid though an IV and his corneas have been badly burned.