A Boise family of four is displaced after an attic fire caused damage to their house.
The fire started just after 3 a.m. on December 30th. The fire was quickly put out thanks to the Boise Fire Department, and now the Burnout Fund is assisting the family.
The Boise Fire Department has determined the fire started due to an electrical issue.
A family of 4 is displaced after an attic fire on S Quercus Ave. just after 3 a.m. The fire was quickly put out, Burnout Fund is assisting. The accidental fire was due to an electrical issue. There were working smoke detectors in the house that alerted the residents to the fire!
— Boise Fire Dept. (@BoiseFire) December 30, 2017