BOISE, Idaho — Do you know someone who is committed to their community and doing work that could one day be part of history?
The Ada County Historic Preservation Council is accepting nominations for the 2019 Making History Award.
The council says the award honors "people, groups or businesses whose activities today are creating our future history."
If you think you know someone who is leaving a lasting legacy, you can nominate them by emailing email@example.com or by mailing the required information to:
Brent Danielson c/o: Ada County Development Services
200 W. Front Street Boise 83702
The deadline for sumissions is no Friday, January 31, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
Required Information for the Nomination:
1. Name, address, telephone, and e-mail contact information for the person or organization being nominated.
2. Name, address, telephone, and e-mail contact information for the person or organization making the nomination.
3. A summary of the contributions that the nominee has made to the legacy of the current and future people, businesses, and organizations of Ada County.
4. A short biography or resume of the nominee if an individual, or a short history and statement of the mission and objectives if an organization.
· Nominations will be reviewed and evaluated by the Ada County Historic Preservation Council or a subcommittee of the Ada County Historic Preservation Council.
· The recommended candidate nomination will be presented to the Board of Ada County Commissioners for their approval.