Boise, (ID) - An early morning fire at the Whitewater Park apartment complex in Boise has left three families displaced.
The fire started in a fireplace flue on the third floor of the building. The Boise Fire Department arrived at the scene around 3:30 a.m. Sunday morning.
Nobody was injured during the fire, but a firefighter who slipped on the icy roof of the structure had to be rescued via ladder.
3 families are displaced and one firefighter had to be rescued after a fire at N Whitewater Park Blvd at 3:30 a.m. The firefighter slipped on an icy roof and had to be rescued via ladder. Fire started in the fireplace flue of a 3rd floor apartment. No one was injured. pic.twitter.com/H8wbMB4LR1