Tamarack Resort will fully open to the public beginning this week after several weekends of limited operations.
The resort will open for 7-day operations beginning Friday, Dec. 11 to the public. Prior to the opening date, Tamarack has only been open for passholders and has now refined coronavirus protocol to fully open.
Those protocols include:
- Face coverings required for all indoor spaces and close proximity outdoors (i.e., lift lines)
- Social distancing of six feet required at all times
- Skiing guests encouraged to use their vehicles for rest and meal breaks
- Limited capacity in all indoor spaces
- Strongly encouraged online reservations for rentals
- Touchless pick-up boxes for Boundless Pass and Express Cards
“In many ways this will be a season unlike any other, and the Tamarack team is committed to ensuring our guests can safely experience the joy of winter recreation along with the delight in discovering a new favorite in The Village,” said Tamarack President Scott Turlington in a statement.
The resort encourages guests to purchase passes ahead of time to guarantee access to the mountain due to limited sales of single-day lift tickets to keep lines shorter and limit crowds.