South Central Public Health District officials are asking anyone with extra personal protective equipment (PPE) to donate it to help fight COVID-19.
“The current pandemic is putting a strain on our healthcare system and leading to shortages in personal protective equipment (PPE) for our healthcare workers and first responders. We are reaching out to the community to see if anyone might have spare PPE to donate to help keep our healthcare workers and first responders safe,” said Nelson Long, SCPHD Emergency Planner.
SCPHD is asking you to donate any of these items (they must be new and unopened):
- N95 Respirator masks
- Surgical Masks
- Surgical Gloves
- Procedure Gowns
- Face Shields
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant Wipes
If you'd like to make a donation, you can drop them off at these locations:
- Blaine County Sheriff’s Office: 1650 Aviation Dr. Hailey, ID 83333
- Gooding: SCPHD Office 255 North Canyon Drive Gooding, ID 83330
- Heyburn: SCPHD Office 485 22nd Street Heyburn, ID 83336
- Jerome: SCPHD Office 951 East Avenue H Jerome, ID 83338
- Twin Falls: SPCHD Office 1020 Washington Street North Twin Falls, ID 83301
If you have any questions, please reach out to South Central Public Health District at at firstname.lastname@example.org or (208) 737-1138.