Saint Alphonsus will close it's Urgent Care Clinics earlier to accommodate the "overwhelming increase" in need for care.
The clinics will close an hour earlier beginning September 15, according to Saint Alphonsus. The change is due to increased volume in patients needing COVID-19-related and non-COVID-19 related care, according to the medical group.
“During this unprecedented time, this is a temporary move designed to allow us to continue seeing the greatest number of patients while providing some relief to our dedicated colleagues and allow them to sustain this vital work, and be able to come back the next day to provide patient care,” said Dr. Daniel Bridger, SAMG Urgent Care medical director, in a statement.
The new hours at locations across the Treasure Valley are:
- Lake Hazel, 10583 W. Lake Hazel Rd. Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Bown Crossing, 2141 E. Parkcenter M-F 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Emerald, 6051 W. Emerald St. M-F 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sat-Sun. 8 a.m to 7 p.m.
- Orthopedic Urgent Care, 6051 W. Emerald M-F 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Meridian Health Plaza 3025 W. Cherry Lane Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Karcher 11035 W. Karcher Rd. Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Garrity 1150 N. Sister Catherine Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Elm 315 E. Elm St., Suite 200 Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Kuna 757 E. Wythe Creek Ct. Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Star 10717 W. State St. Daily 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fruitland Health Plaza 910 NW 16th St. M-F 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sun. 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.