MERIDIAN, Idaho — Birthday cake and waterslides usually don't pair well together, but this week they go hand in hand at Roaring Springs waterpark.
Roaring Springs first opened on June 19, 1999 after five months of construction at a cost of 15 million dollars. Over the past 20 years, 5 million people have been to Roaring Springs and the waterpark has grown to the largest in the Northwest.
On June 19, Roaring Springs and Wahooz Family Fun Zone is hosting a party for guests to celebrate 20 years of fun.
- $20+tax full day waterpark admission (the same price as in 1999!) during Roaring Springs’ anniversary week from June 13-19
- Free 20th Anniversary collectible beach balls to play with in the waterpark and take home (while supplies last)
- Free birthday cake (while supplies last)
- Free unlimited soda for season pass holders
- Historical photos of Roaring Springs as it was being built
- Princess & super hero appearances from 11am-2pm, including Moana, Ariel & Spider-man
- Concert on the Wave Pool Stage starting at 6pm with Boise American Idol Contestant Logan Johnson opening for popular local 70’s & 80’s cover band Pilot Error
Fun 20th Anniversary facts:
- Roaring Springs opened on June 19, 1999
- It took five months and cost $15 million to build the waterpark
- Roaring Springs has welcomed 5 million guests in 20 years
- Roaring Springs has added 6 major attractions in the past 20 years, making it the largest waterpark in the Northwest