Several southwest Boise residents were evacuated from their homes Wednesday afternoon after a fire was reported in their condominium fourplex.
The complex is in the 9100 block of West Brogan Street, near the intersection of Lake Hazel and Maple Grove Roads.
Two units were damaged by smoke and flames, said Boise Fire Department spokesperson Char Jackson.
The fire was first reported about 1:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported.
The Boise Fire Department says improperly discarded smoking materials may be to blame.