News

Actions

One person sent to hospital after Boise house fire, officials say

House fire 7/26/20
Posted at 6:54 PM, Jul 26, 2020
and last updated 2020-07-26 21:02:34-04

BOISE, Idaho — One individual was hospitalized after a house fire broke out in Boise Sunday afternoon, according to Boise Fire officials.

The Boise Fire Department said the fire started around 4:30 p.m. and was contained to one room. The fire was on the 3400 block of N Columbine Ave, near Ustick Road.

Boise Fire Department reports taht four people were home at the time of the fire, and that one was sent to the hospital.

Officials did not state their current condition or the extent of their injuries.