TAMARACK, Idaho — Tamarack Resort is gearing up for its 2020-2021 winter season with several new changes in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Starting Friday, December 11, the Village at Tamarack will offer new dining opens with the addition of a food hall. Those options include:
- The Alpine Grill: Your classic diner, offering a variety of breakfast dishes along with burgers, hot dogs, fries, steak fingers, chicken tenders, and more.
- Pizza: Specializing in hand-tossed, thin-crust sourdough pies and fold-over slices.
- Summit Bowls: Fresh, healthy grain-based bowls with an array of vegetables and other toppings.
- Tilted Taco: Fast-casual Mexican fare—burritos, tacos, and more.
Tamarack will continue to limit the capacity of indoor spaces to keep guests safe and to comply with Central District Health guidelines. The resort will also implement new policies to provide 2020-2021 passholders with rollover credits in the event of a government-mandated closure prior to the season’s end.
If the resort is unable to open or must immediately suspend operations before the conclusion of the season, holders of a Boundless Pass — Tamarack’s year-round, all-resort pass — will receive the following rollover credit for the 2021-2022 season based on the date of closure:
- Prior to Dec. 15, 2020: 100% credit
- Dec. 16-Jan. 15: 75% credit
- Jan. 16-Feb. 15: 50% credit
- Feb. 16-March 15: 25% credit
- March 16 or later: 0% credit
For more on changes coming to Tamarack, click here.