CINCINNATI -- Cincinnati police released body camera and security camera video Friday that shows a 29-year-old shooter wreak havoc inside Fifth Third Center in Downtown Cincinnati Thursday morning.
Cincinnati Police Chief Eliot Isaac said Omar Santa-Perez, 29, walked into the Downtown building dressed in business attire and holding a 9 mm handgun when he opened fire at 9:06 a.m.
Isaac said Santa-Perez fired 35 rounds in four minutes and 28 seconds. The video shows several members of the public and employees of the building running and hiding for cover as the shooter paced back and forth, firing the weapon in multiple directions.
Officers quickly responded to the building and fired about 11 rounds through the building's plate glass entrance, killing Santa-Perez almost instantly.
Isaac said the shooter was carrying more than 200 rounds of ammunition in a briefcase.
- Everything we know about the shooting
- What we know about the gunman
- What we know about the victims
- Mayor: Officers at shooting ran into a gun fight
- Witness: 'He was 4 meters away from me, shooting'
- Timeline: How the shooting unfolded
- Could Downtown shooting launch a PR crisis?
- See our editorial cartoon
- View images from the scene