Two people were burned on Thursday night while visiting Gordon Ramsay Hell's Kitchen at Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip.
The incident was first reported on Twitter by Vital Vegas.
May not hear this elsewhere, but customer at Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars reports someone at bar was just “engulfed in flames.” EMT on-site.
— Vital Vegas (@VitalVegas) August 3, 2018
Jennifer Forkish with Caesars Entertainment sent the following statement on Friday afternoon.
Unfortunately, two guests were injured at Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen at Caesars Palace last night. We stand ready to provide any assistance they may need to help them through this difficult time.
The particular type of specialty drink served at Hell’s Kitchen is served at the finest restaurants worldwide without incident. But, out of an abundance of caution, Hell’s Kitchen has removed the drink item at issue from the menu.
All of us here at Caesars Palace and the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant Group are concerned for the injured guests, and are hopeful for their speedy recovery.
KTNV television station in Las Vegas was also told by another source that the injured parties were transported to a local hospital. The extent of their injuries or the name of the drink is not known.