NAMPA, Idaho (AP) -- Authorities have identified the married couple found dead in their Nampa home as 90-year-old Mildred Thompson and 88-year-old Thomas Thompson.
Canyon County Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris told the Idaho Statesman in a story Monday that the couple likely died due to carbon monoxide poisoning after a vehicle was left running in the garage.
Their bodies were found Thursday.
DeGeus-Morris says the key in the vehicle was in the `on' position but the vehicle had run out of gas. She believes the car was accidentally left running due to forgetfulness.
She says lab results aren't back so she can't yet confirm carbon monoxide as the cause of death.
She says investigators found no signs of foul play.