MERIDIAN, Idaho — An Arizona man is in the Ada County Jail on multiple drug charges and drug trafficking after Meridian Police say they saw him smoking marijuana off an aluminum can.
Police say they contacted Guillermo Balbastro, age 27 of Wickenburg, Arizona, and also found him in possession of heroin. After further investigation, police found five pounds of what is possibly meth, half a pound of presumptive heroin and over 100 oxycodone pills, according to a news release. Police say they also found over $15,000.
Balbastro was arrested and taken to the Ada County Jail on the following charges:
- One count felony Controlled Substance- Manufacture Or Deliver, Or Possess With Intent To Manufacture Or Deliver
- One count felony Drug Trafficking in Heroin
- One count felony Drug Trafficking in Methamphetamine
- One count misdemeanor Controlled Substance- Possession Of Marijuana
- One count misdemeanor Use or Possess With Intent To Use Drug Paraphernalia