BOISE, Idaho — The Friends of the Boise Public Library is excited to announce its annual Holiday Sale will take place November 7-10, 2019 at the Friends Warehouse (762 River Street, Boise, ID 83702) across from the Main Library. All proceeds from the sale benefit the Boise Public Library and will go toward The Friends’ Golden Goal of donating $1,000,000 to the new Main Library.
The sale will feature thousands of gift-quality treasures for all, including paperback and hard bound books for adults and children, vintage books and magazines, as well as special and oversized books, book sets, and audio books. Also available at the sale are music LP records and CD’s, DVD’s, magazines, posters, and more.
- There is no “books by the bag” promotion at this sale; all items are individually priced. Cash and checks are accepted, as well as Discover, Visa, and Mastercard credit or debit cards with a $5.00 purchase minimum.
Current and new Friends members get first chance at great buys on Thursday, November 7, from 4:00-7:00 p.m. New 2019 memberships and 2019 renewals are available at the door Thursday night, starting at $10.00.
Sale dates and times are as follows:
- Members-only sale Thursday, November 7, 4—7 p.m.
- Sale Friday, November 8, 9 a.m.—7 p.m.
- Sale Saturday, November 9, 9 a.m.—5 p.m.
- Half-price sale Sunday, November 10, 10 a.m.—5 p.m.