News

Actions

Family displaced from home after early morning fire

A nearby home was also damaged by the fire
FIRETRUCK
Posted at 6:48 AM, Feb 19, 2020
and last updated 2020-02-19 08:49:28-05

BOISE, Idaho — A family is displaced from their home after an early morning fire. Boise Fire responded to the call on W. Fairview just after 1 Wednesday morning.

The fire was accidentally caused by smoking materials being discarded on the front porch. A mom and her three children are receiving assistance from the Boise Burnout Fund.

A nearby was also damaged in the fire. There is no word on the condition of that home.