TWIN FALLS, Idaho — The Twin Falls School District will remain in the orange level, the school board decided at their meeting Monday night.
The district pivoted to hybrid learning on October 14th after increasing COVID-19 cases in the Magic Valley.
The district says orange protocol means:
- Students with the last names A-K will attend face to face on Tuesday and Thursday
- Students with the last names L-Z will attend face to face on Wednesday and Friday
- Secondary students will be online on Mondays
- Elementary cohorts will attend face to face every other Monday until 11:30 a.m.
- For extracurricular activities, participants are allowed to designate two spectators (beginning Monday, October 12)
As a reminder, the four levels are green, yellow, orange, and red.
"Our goal is to help reduce spread in the community so that we can return to the yellow schedule and keep us from having to use the Red Protocol level, which would mean complete distance learning for all students," the district said.