Caldwell and Middleton Fire Department crews are on the scene of a structure fire at 1715 S. 10th Avenue in Caldwell. It was initially reported about 10:50 Monday morning.
Officials say the fire started near a fireplace, but it is immediately unclear how the fire started. Crews were able to get the fire under control within a short time. Minimal damage was reported.
Several residents of the house saw the smoke and called the fire department. They all got out safely. No one was injured.
Crews from the Middleton Fire Department were called in to assist, as a precaution.