KETCHUM, Ida. — The City of Ketchum will hold a second open house Tuesday to discuss a bond for a new fire station.
There will be two sessions for the open house on July 9. One will be held from noon to 1 p.m., followed by a second meeting from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
City officials will provide updated and new information on the location concept, floor plan concept, estimated costs, timelines and tax impact. Mayor Neil Bradshaw and city staff will be available to answer questions and address citizen concerns.
Additional Open Houses and opportunities for the public to provide comment will take place as follows:
- City Council Meeting – July 15
- City Council Meeting – August 5
- Open House III – August 13
- City Council Meeting – August 19
- City Council Meeting – September 3
- Open House IV – October 1
- Open House V – October 15
- Open House VI – October 29
For those who cannot attend the open house, questions and comments can be submitted via email to email@example.com.