Lane closures will be in place on Broadway Avenue between Front and Myrtle Streets this weekend (July 15-18) for paving operations, according to the Idaho Transportation Department.
From 8 p.m. Friday until 6 a.m. Monday, drivers can expect:
• Lanes will be restricted 24/7 throughout the weekend.
• Broadway Avenue will be restricted to one lane in each direction between Myrtle and Front Streets.
• Lane closures will also be in place on Myrtle and Front streets.
• The signals at Front and Myrtle will be turned off day and night.
• Flaggers will direct traffic through the Myrtle and Front intersections.
“Crews will continue to pave and improve Broadway Avenue between Myrtle and Front Streets through late July,” said ITD spokeswoman Jennifer Gonzalez. “Each weekend traffic patterns on this section of Broadway Avenue will be adjusted to accommodate paving operations.”
Up-to-date maps of lane configurations will be posted weekly at www.itd.idaho.gov/broadwaybridge/.
Construction of the new Broadway Avenue Bridge is on schedule to wrap up this fall.