The Alzheimer’s Association is hosting educational webinars starting Sept. 1 through the end of the month.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include tips of busy caregivers, understanding Alzheimer's and dementia,10 warning signs of Alzheimer's, and more.
Here are a few of the webinars being held in the next two weeks that you can register to be apart of.
- Handy Tips for the Busy Caregiver
- Sept. 1, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Sept. 2, 3-4:30 p.m.
- Sept. 9, 3:30-5 p.m.
- 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Sept. 3, 2-3:30 p.m.
- Legal and Financial Planning; Part 2
- Sept. 8, 12-1:30 p.m.
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Sept. 10, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Environmental Changes That Make a Difference
- Sept. 15, 12-1:30 p.m.
To register for these webinars, you can call 800-272-3900 or click here.