CALDWELL—The Caldwell Fire Department responded to a two-alarm fire that destroyed a mobile home in Caldwell on Saturday morning.
Fire crews responded to a mobile home fire at 2712 Arrowhead drive around 9:30 a.m. on Saturday as the fire was upgraded to a 2-alarm one.
There were 4 people living in the home, and all were able to get out of the home safely.
The fire involved 50 percent of the structure and the home was a total loss. The fire cause was determined to be a fire that started in a clothes dryer that spread to the structure.
The residents were assisted with shelter and needed items by the Caldwell Fire Burnout Fund and the Red Cross.