INDIANAPOLIS — Summers is coming and that means weeks of finding things for your kids to do that won't cost you a fortune - that's where AMC is hoping to help.
Every Wednesday this summer, starting June 5, AMC Theaters across the country will show a different child-friendly movie.
The AMC Summer Movie Camp costs $4 per kid and includes a ticket to the film and an AMC KidsPack with popcorn, fruit snacks and a drink.
The Summer Movie Camp list for 2019 includes:
- June 5: Trolls
- June 12: Wonder Park
- June 19: Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation
- June 26: Peter Rabbit
- July 3: Small Foot
- July 10: The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
- July 17: Teen Titans Go! To The Movies
- July 24: The House With A Clock In Its Walls
- July 31: How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Tickets can be purchased online or at the box office.
For more details about the AMC Summer Movie Camp visit AMC’s website.