News

Actions

Crews: Home a total loss after house fire in Homedale

Posted at 9:01 AM, Sep 23, 2016
and last updated 2016-09-23 11:01:51-04

Crews say a home is a total loss after a fire broke out in Homedale this morning.

The fire started in a home on the 200 block of W. Washington St. around 7:45 a.m.

Homedale Rural Fire District Chief Dennis Uria says no injuries have been reported.  A neighbor tells 6 On Your Side the homeowner is currently out of town.

At this point crews don’t know what sparked the fire or where it started in the home. 

A nearby home was also damaged when a section of its siding was melted by the heat of the flames.