Friends and family of sixth grader Daniel Cook cried tears of sadness and tears of joy Friday, as they unveiled a “buddy bench” in his honor at Crimson Point Elementary School.
- 4:35 p.m.Local: Buddy bench encourages friendships in memory of Daniel Cook
- 3:45 p.m.NATIONAL: Colorado deaths stoke worries about pot edibles
- 12:56 p.m.NATIONAL: US delays review of Keystone XL pipeline
- 12:33 p.m.NATIONAL: Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- 10:13 a.m.Local: Coroner candidate's sign mimics dripping blood
- 10:07 a.m.Legal: Eyewitness testimony no longer a 'gold standard'
- 9:54 a.m.Lawn/Garden: Home Depot offers some help for the lawn
- 9:46 a.m.National: USDA orders farms to report pig virus infections
- 9:28 a.m.National: Restitution ordered over dead, dying animals
- 9:28 a.m.Video: A Good Friday visit from the Easter Bunny