Back in 1971, two South Dakota teens vanished on their way to a party. Now the 43-year-old mystery of their disappearance has been solved by the ebb and flow of a dirty creek and the contents of a well-preserved purse.
Russia: deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
Good Morning Idaho:
Out and About: Wicked!
- 11:19 a.m.National: Dirty creek, old purse solve four-decade mystery
- 10:49 a.m.International: Russia: deal reached on calming Ukraine tensions
- 10:42 a.m.National: Father says daughter called him from sinking van
- 10:37 a.m.National: Oklahoma gay marriage case before US appeals court
- 10:35 a.m.Good Morning Idaho: Out and About: Wicked!
- 10:17 a.m.Regional: Body found in river could be missing Idaho man
- 10:10 a.m.Government: Officials: Obama budget could mean higher deficits
- 10:09 a.m.Crime: Man pleads guilty to SW Idaho rampage crimes
- 9:59 a.m.International: Snowden questions Putin on Russian surveillance policies
- 9:55 a.m.Education: State Board of Education approves tuition hikes