Boise, ID (KIVI) -- In between emergency calls and extinguishing fires around the city of Boise, the fire crew at Station #4 is growing a vegetable garden that would give the most experienced gardeners a run for their money.
- 5:39 p.m.News: Nampa depot restoration project pushes ahead full steam
- 4:07 p.m.Local: Boise fire crew grows impressive firehouse vegetable garden
- 11:48 a.m.Accident: Two injured in crash after salt blocks fly off flatbed truck near Emmett
- 10:59 a.m.Local: Idaho brewery to change name of flagship beer
- 10:33 a.m.Regional: Man serving time for burglary escapes Oregon prison