A dramatic increase in influenza-related deaths in Idaho is causing public health officials to urge Idaho residents to take measures to protect themselves from flu.
- 11:06 a.m.Health: Health officials report a “dramatic increase” in Idaho flu-related deaths
- 10:02 a.m.State: Risch, Simpson working on central Idaho wilderness plan
- 9:52 a.m.Local: Idaho lawmakers begin listening to 'Add the Words' testimony
- 9:32 a.m.News: Three burglary arrests in Idaho Falls
- 9:07 a.m.News: Boise man stabbed at home
- 8:38 a.m.Crime: UPDATE: Authorities identify man killed in shootout with police
- 7:50 a.m.Local: NNU students shooting movie in Boise
- 7:42 a.m.News: Gas prices to start going up
- 5:14 a.m.National: Secret Service recovers 'device' at White House
- 5:07 a.m.National: Northeast braces for "biggest storm ever"