Boise Fire investigators say an electrical malfunction appears to be the cause of a fire that destroyed a basement apartment and a small market late Wednesday night on the 7900 block of West Ustick Road.
Positively Idaho: Fourth grader encourages kids to think about typhoon victims while writing Christmas wish lists
By Karen Lehr|
Nine-year-old Meridian resident Angelyn Wade is making a difference for victims of Typhoon Haiyan from around the globe.
Sports: Boise State and Harsin agree to terms on $6.5M deal
By The Associated Press|
Boise State and new head football coach Bryan Harsin have agreed to terms of a five-year contract valued at $6.5 million.
Positively Idaho: Marsing teacher and students accomplish Chromebook goal with community support
By Tara Martin|
A teacher in the small town of Marsing is celebrating success today after every child in his third grade class received a Chromebook to facilitate ...
Local: Nagmeh Abedini testifies for her husband being held in Iran
By J Bates|
It has been more than a year since a Boise pastor was arrested in Iran. On Thursday Saeed Abedini's wife, Naghmeh, met with Congress to ...
- 8:31 a.m.Local: Electrical problem blamed for two-alarm fire on Ustick Road
- 9:29 p.m.Positively Idaho: Fourth grader encourages kids to think about typhoon victims while writing Christmas wish lists
- 5:47 p.m.Sports: Boise State and Harsin agree to terms on $6.5M deal
- 5:38 p.m.Positively Idaho: Marsing teacher and students accomplish Chromebook goal with community support
- 5:22 p.m.Local: Nagmeh Abedini testifies for her husband being held in Iran
- 4:17 p.m.Environmental: Governors strategizing in Vegas about wildfires
- 4:13 p.m.Crime: Man arrested after marijuana found in the mail
- 3:26 p.m.Local: Canyon County releases online marriage application
- 2:36 p.m.Local: Nampa airman found dead in Alaska
- 1:53 p.m.Crime: Police searching for armed robbery suspect