Email is so dominant these days that a snail mail offer to quadruple your income is now new again.
- 9:11 a.m.State: Lost dachshund found by son of ATV accident victim
- 8:55 a.m.BBB: Old, 'easy money' mail scam returns
- 8:51 a.m.Nepal quake spurs fundraiser for former Boise family
- 8:33 a.m.Regional: Forest road battle near Nevada-Idaho border returns to court
- 10:17 p.m.Local: Roller derby takes over Idaho Expo for annual Spudtown Knockdown
- 9:55 p.m.US gas prices jump 13 cents a gallon; could go slightly up
- 8:57 p.m.Local: Basque Soccer Friendly tickets go on sale Monday, 10:00 a.m.
- 6:05 p.m.News: Treasure Valley students raise money for less fortunate classmates
- 5:43 p.m.Outdoors: Turning roadkill into good eats
- 5:43 p.m.News: Dogs can get the flu too