Martin believes strongly that the Refugee Center in the Magic Valley is putting his community at risk. Now, he’s petitioning for a ballot measure – it calls for County Commissioners to put an end to the center, or face fines or even jail time.
- 9:43 p.m.Refugee debate in the Magic Valley continues
- 9:30 p.m.Local: Idaho veterans prepare for honor flight to D.C.
- 6:44 p.m.Crime: Adam Dees sentenced to life without parole
- 6:40 p.m.Crime: Two I.D.O.C. inmates accused of walking away from a job captured.
- 5:49 p.m.News: Most Idaho farmers expected to have enough water to make it through the harvest season
- 5:27 p.m.Crime: Meridian child enticement suspect cleared; calls police to explain misunderstanding
- 5:20 p.m.Crime: Overnight fight in Nampa leads to stabbing
- 5:14 p.m.Events: Midnight drag races at Firebird Raceway this weekend
- 3:28 p.m.Local: Boise Spectrum entertainment complex unveils new look
- 12:06 p.m.Food: USDA to approve Simplot's genetically engineered potato