As the country frets about the dangers of ebola we already face an epidemic that is killing thousands every year, prescription drug abuse.
- 8:55 a.m.Crime: Caldwell man charged after woman suffers face bites
- 8:51 a.m.Health: U.S. Supreme Court to take up Idaho’s Medicaid challenge
- 8:44 a.m.Local: City starts police force by hiring part-time chief
- 8:40 a.m.State: Underground parking filled in after crane accident
- 7:52 a.m.Crime: Police make arrest in attempted robbery
- 7:36 a.m.News: UPDATE: Meridian Police find missing Ohio man
- 10:44 p.m.Local: Boise woman takes fight against painkiller abuse to D.C.
- 9:40 p.m.Local: Popular Uber app arrives in Boise
- 8:53 p.m.Education: Making the Grade for 10/1
- 8:51 p.m.Local: Local human rights leader dies