As the country frets about the dangers of ebola we already face an epidemic that is killing thousands every year, prescription drug abuse.
- 10:44 p.m.Local: Boise woman takes fight against painkiller abuse to D.C.
- 9:40 p.m.Local: The popular Uber app arrives in Boise
- 8:53 p.m.Education: Making the Grade for 10/1
- 8:51 p.m.Local: Local human rights leader dies
- 7:14 p.m.Local: Walk To End Alzheimer's: Two local radio DJ's share their stories
- 6:37 p.m.Politics: Gubernatorial campaign tightens in final month
- 6:18 p.m.News: You can vote for your favorite art proposal for the Nampa library
- 6:00 p.m.Education: Tonight on FOX9 at Nine: Making The Grade
- 5:46 p.m.Health: Local healthcare providers prepare in case of Ebola virus outbreak
- 5:02 p.m.Crime: Caldwell Police searching for semi-truck driver accused of sexually assaulting woman