On Your Side
For Elizabeth Horn who is a licensed therapist, cell phones can be a large factor in her client’s lives and not necessarily for the better.
- 7:36 p.m.Education: CWI President responds to land deal criticism
- 7:14 p.m.On Your Side: Therapist weighs in on smartphone addiction
- 6:21 p.m.Local: Idaho Gives: Group finds homes for unique foster kids
- Updated: 5:15 p.m.State: North Idaho police officer shot in line of duty dies
- 5:15 p.m.Local: Woman heads to New Jersey for Police Unity Tour
- 4:21 p.m.Crime: Felon jumps into Snake River and escapes Idaho State Police
- 11:44 a.m.Crime: Alaska solider with Twin Falls connection fatally stabbed
- 11:42 a.m.Regional: Idaho authorities identify Montana woman killed in ATV crash
- 11:06 a.m.Crime: Loaded gun found at Boise Airport security checkpoint
- 9:51 a.m.State: Coeur d'Alene school may ban 'Of Mice and Men'