The fastest and surest path to marriage for same-sex couples in some states would be for the U.S. Supreme Court to surprise everyone and decline to get involved in the issue right now.
- 11:41 a.m.Legal: What if the U.S. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage cases?
- 11:20 a.m.Crime: Idaho Fish and Game requests help in elk wasting incident
- 10:35 a.m.Local: Meridian Police looking for missing Ohio man
- 10:04 a.m.State: Idaho Supreme Court rules Bujak broke ethics rules
- 9:36 a.m.State: District cuts hours amid insurance cost concerns
- 9:05 a.m.Crime: S. Idaho polygamous man sentenced for child abuse
- 8:32 a.m.News: Man cited after crashing into Boise police vehicle
- 8:25 a.m.News: Boise company to pay $14,000 in EPA fines
- 7:10 a.m.Crime: Nampa Walgreens robbed
- 11:22 p.m.Boise City Council takes up attempted suicide law