As crews in California's Napa Valley continue to assess the damage of a 6.0 earthquake the destruction of best-selling wines has vineyards in the Treasure Valley assessing the potential profit.
- 9:25 p.m.Local: Napa Valley quake could be boon for Idaho wine
- 8:54 p.m.Regional: Feds put new limits on railroad right-of-way uses
- 8:48 p.m.Local: Improvement projects to close sections of Boise greenbelt
- 8:31 p.m.Local: Boise newspaper publisher heading to Middle East
- 7:20 p.m.Bronco Football: Broncos offer Hedrick vote of confidence after four interception game
- 7:15 p.m.Bronco Football: Paradis found: Former Bronco signed to Denver's practice squad
- 7:10 p.m.Vandals: Will Florida pay Idaho for terminated game?
- 6:28 p.m.News: MDA Telethon gives parents, children hope
- 5:42 p.m.News: BSU Text-N-Fix makes life easier for faculty and staff
- 11:12 a.m.Consumer: Consumer Alert: Raw goat milk from Parma tests positive for cryptosporidium