For Lisa Dedapper, volunteering at the downtown Boise YMCA was an important part of her life until she had to stop after being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- 9:09 a.m.State: Idaho exchange board approves 261 coverage plans
- 9:03 a.m.State: Washington state woman sues N. Idaho resort
- 8:44 a.m.Crime: N. Idaho woman wants to withdraw guilty plea
- 8:41 a.m.State: Body of E. Idaho man recovered from reservoir
- 8:36 a.m.Wildfires: Oregon-based firefighter injured at wildfire
- 8:28 a.m.Regional: Montana officials investigate wolf-kill brag
- 6:32 p.m.Local: Unforgettable: Woman diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's
- 6:18 p.m.Local: Crews respond to a two-alarm fire near the Boise mall
- 6:07 p.m.Local: Boise City Council to review anti-camping policy in downtown
- 5:54 p.m.Local: ACLU will host book sale to kick-off "Banned Book Week"