Officials at the Oregon Health Authority will have to decide soon whether medical marijuana cardholders should be allowed to use the drug at dispensaries that will become legal next year under a new state law.
Local: ACHD breaks ground on new Ustick road improvement project
By On Your Side newsroom|
ACHD has broken ground on a new $4.6 million project that will create a five-lane stretch of road with sidewalks, bike lanes, and planter strips ...
Environmental: Western governors gather in Las Vegas for meeting
By The Associated Press, Hannah Dreier|
Leaders from around the West are meeting in Las Vegas to discuss land use, wildfires and environmental conservation.
Politics: Lt. Gov: In rural Idaho, quite a lot of hostility
By The Associated Press|
Lt. Gov. Brad Little says his travels across Idaho as the state government's economic emissary have opened his eyes to deep animosity toward the federal ...
Health: Study: Idahoans are becoming more healthy but still face challenges
By James Cramer|
As an Idahoan, we know that our state offers plenty of recreational activities including skiing, kayaking, and hiking. It seems that residents are taking full ...
- 2:57 p.m.Northwest: Oregon marijuana dispensary rules expected in January
- 2:49 p.m.Local: ACHD breaks ground on new Ustick road improvement project
- 2:27 p.m.Environmental: Western governors gather in Las Vegas for meeting
- 2:13 p.m.Politics: Lt. Gov: In rural Idaho, quite a lot of hostility
- 1:22 p.m.Health: Study: Idahoans are becoming more healthy but still face challenges
- 12:07 p.m.Economy: US records $135.2 billion November deficit
- 11:59 a.m.Immigration: Arizona police: Detective in US illegally resigns
- 11:50 a.m.National: Mother, 1 child released after Nevada rescue
- 11:45 a.m.Pacific Northwest: Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- 11:35 a.m.Healthcare: Little known about 1,720 Idaho exchange enrollees