SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Utah's Republican controlled state Senate has given speedy approval to a landmark anti-discrimination bill that protects gay and transgender people from discrimination while also protecting religious rights.
- 4:50 p.m.Regional: LGBT anti-discrimination bill passes Utah Senate
- 3:58 p.m.Local: Power out for roughly 220 people after rollover crash
- 3:21 p.m.Politics: Otter appoints Maryanne Jordan to fill vacant Senate seat
- 3:02 p.m.Politics: New Idaho board would negotiate with feds on public land
- 2:58 p.m.Politics: Idaho Republicans outline concealed gun rewrite proposal
- 1:55 p.m.Crime: Man charged with killing 3 will remain in Washington
- 11:07 a.m.State: Idaho House bill would crack down on food tax credit fraud
- 10:26 a.m.Regional: Jerome County officials in S. Idaho break ground on new jail
- 10:24 a.m.Crime: Former Idaho zookeeper sentenced for abusing volunteer
- 10:20 a.m.News: Idaho authorities: No booze during 'Fifty Shades of Grey'