Young people may be mastering social media but according to state officials, many are failing to develop the real-life social skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
- 11:41 p.m.LOCAL: AAA: Holiday travel will be up this year
- 10:54 p.m.LOCAL: Festival of Trees springs up at the Grove Plaza
- 10:28 p.m.Local: Bear injured in wildfire settles in Boise for the winter
- 6:36 p.m.Bronco Football: Back in the saddle: Broncos return to top-25
- 5:44 p.m.News: Idaho Commerce: Social media has negative affects on the workforce
- 3:12 p.m.Local: EPA gives tribe $165,000 environmental grant
- 11:46 a.m.Crime: Former Idaho trooper reaches deal, pleads guilty