As an Idahoan, we know that our state offers plenty of recreational activities including skiing, kayaking, and hiking. It seems that residents are taking full advantage of those activities to combat obesity allowing Idaho to be recognized as one of America’s healthiest states.
Economy: US records $135.2 billion November deficit
By Martin Crutsinger, AP Economics Writer|
The U.S. government ran a much smaller deficit through the first two months of the budget year than last year, signaling further improvement in the ...
Immigration: Arizona police: Detective in US illegally resigns
By Paul Davenport, Associated Press|
Arizona's state police agency says one of its detectives has resigned following the discovery that she was in the United States illegally after being brought ...
National: Mother, 1 child released after Nevada rescue
By Michelle Rindels and Scott Sonner, Associated Press|
A mother and her youngest child have been discharged from a Nevada hospital a day after being rescued with four other group members from a ...
Pacific Northwest: Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
By Associated Press|
After a week waiting out a cold snap and storm, the company moving a megaload of oilfield equipment is resuming a trip across Eastern Oregon.
- 1:22 p.m.Health: Study: Idahoans are becoming more healthy but still face challenges
- 12:07 p.m.Economy: US records $135.2 billion November deficit
- 11:59 a.m.Immigration: Arizona police: Detective in US illegally resigns
- 11:50 a.m.National: Mother, 1 child released after Nevada rescue
- 11:45 a.m.Pacific Northwest: Megaload movers decide to resume Ore. trip
- 11:35 a.m.Healthcare: Little known about 1,720 Idaho exchange enrollees
- 11:28 a.m.Healthcare: University of Idaho receives grant for suicide prevention
- 11:27 a.m.Bronco Basketball: Broncos lose battle in Lexington
- 11:20 a.m.Travel: Poll shows strong opposition to in-flight calls
- 11:12 a.m.National: Sheriff: Deputy who shot teen followed procedure