Downtown drivers will soon have to break some old habits. Eighth Street will soon be adding a lane of traffic.
- 11:21 p.m.Part of Eighth Street to become two-way street
- 10:24 p.m.News: Why do the clouds get dark?
- 10:06 p.m.News: Latest chapter of controversial book
- 9:27 p.m.Agriculture: Idaho ranchers dispute BLM restrictions
- 6:15 p.m.National: Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- 6:13 p.m.Local: Groundbreaking ceremony held for Meridian Road interchange
- 5:48 p.m.Entertainment: Miley Cyrus hospitalized
- 5:17 p.m.Crime: 'Duffel Bag Bandit' gets 5 years in prison
- 4:35 p.m.National: Lincoln, NE toddler gets stuck inside vending machine
- 4:19 p.m.Courts: Canyon County man sentenced for identity theft, possessing fake IDs