The family of imprisoned Boise pastor Saeed Abedini says the White House is pushing for his release from an Iranian prison. The annoucnement comes one-week after Saeed’s wife, Naghmeh, met with President Obama during a stop in Boise.
- 10:25 p.m.News: Pres. Obama makes new calls for release of Saeed Abedini
- 9:34 p.m.Transgender teen responds to Add the Words
- 7:04 p.m.Steelheads: AHL adding Pacific Division; ECHL to lose teams
- 6:56 p.m.Bronco Softball: Softball in the snow? Broncos open season soon
- 6:48 p.m.Bronco Basketball: Is Derrick Marks an NBA prospect?
- 6:44 p.m.Bronco Football: BSU won't raise season ticket prices
- 5:54 p.m.Outdoor: Plan to raise Idaho hunting and fishing fees stalls
- 5:50 p.m.Education: Idaho's new schools superintendent seeks $87M school budget
- 5:49 p.m.Local: Lawmakers vote down Add The Words
- 5:21 p.m.Local: Boise man says Medicaid program could cost him his home