A Nampa mother is desperate for answers after her teenage son vanished into the night six years ago.
- 8:43 a.m.Sports: Idaho bill would allow corporations to pursue social causes
- 8:36 a.m.Local: Pro-business lobby places president on leave
- 8:06 a.m.State: Lawmakers ask to be heard on Boulder White Cloud movement
- 7:57 a.m.State: House says federal government should control food labelling
- 10:25 p.m.Local: Nampa mom searching for answers after son vanishes
- 6:55 p.m.Politics: Idaho bill on parental OK for teen tanning clears panel
- 6:32 p.m.Education: West Ada School District asking voters to approve $96 million bond
- 5:54 p.m.Environmental: Former Idaho governors aim to stop nuclear waste shipments
- 5:19 p.m.News: Would you want to know in your 20s that you'll have Alzheimer's?
- 5:17 p.m.Local: Injuries in three vehicle crash on Chinden and Can-Ada Road