A Nampa mother is desperate for answers after her teenage son vanished into the night six years ago.
- 10:25 p.m.Local: Nampa mom searching for answers after son vanishes
- 6:55 p.m.Politics: Idaho bill on parental OK for teen tanning clears panel
- Updated: 6:32 p.m.Education: West Ada School District asking voters to approve levy
- Updated: 5:54 p.m.Environmental: Former Idaho governors aim to stop nuclear waste shipments
- 5:19 p.m.News: Would you want to know in your 20's that you'll have Alzheimer's?
- 5:17 p.m.Local: Injuries in three vehicle crash on Chinden and Can-Ada Road
- 2:54 p.m.Crime: Eagle Police searching for vandals that caused over $4,000 in damage
- 2:10 p.m.Education: School counseling programs would get funding boost in bill
- 12:41 p.m.Crime: Registered sex offender headed to federal prison for sending explicit messages through social media
- 9:47 a.m.Crime: Idaho Falls police search for unidentified woman