The wife of a local Marine climbing Mt. Everest says she has not heard from her husband in four days, and is growing worried after an avalanche on the mountain killed six people and trapped nine more.
- 9:28 a.m.National: Restitution ordered over dead, dying animals
- 9:16 a.m.Religion: Christians mark Good Friday in the Holy Land
- 8:43 a.m.Economy: Unemployment rates fall in 21 US states last month
- 8:17 a.m.Crime: North Idaho poachers taking heavy toll on game
- 8:11 a.m.Science: NASA's moon-orbiting robot crashes
- 8:07 a.m.Science: Storms threaten second launch try to space station
- 8:07 a.m.Politics: Coroner candidate's sign mimics dripping blood
- 7:51 a.m.International: Vice principal’s suicide note expresses guilt over surviving ferry disaster
- 7:49 a.m.Arts: Title of new Hillary Clinton book announced
- 7:35 a.m.Entertainment: Actress speaks out against Oscar night 'bullies'