The College of Idaho football season kicked off with a bang Saturday as the Coyotes toppled 13th ranked Eastern Oregon 40-28 at Simplot Stadium. It’s the school’s first-ever win over a ranked opponent.
- 8:10 p.m.Sports: College of Idaho opens football season with upset win over Eastern Oregon
- 7:04 p.m.Crime: Nampa Police search for man accused of attacking officer
- 5:53 p.m.News: Warhawk Air Museum's commemoration of the end of Vietnam War wraps up
- 5:52 p.m.News: Scripps teams up with Family Advocates to collect school supplies
- 1:41 p.m.Education: Nampa School District invites public to weigh in on upcoming levy
- 1:07 p.m.One suspect arrested, another at large in Nampa stabbing
- 9:43 p.m.Refugee debate in the Magic Valley continues
- 9:30 p.m.Local: Idaho veterans prepare for honor flight to D.C.
- 6:44 p.m.Crime: Adam Dees sentenced to life without parole
- 6:40 p.m.Crime: Two I.D.O.C. inmates accused of walking away from a job captured.