Boise City Council members will vote on changing how police enforce an anti-camping ordinance targeting the homeless.
- 6:07 p.m.Local: Boise City Council to review anti-camping policy in downtown
- 5:54 p.m.Local: ACLU begins book sale to kick-off "Banned Book Week"
- 5:21 p.m.Government: Crapo says Feds data collection is unwarranted, unwelcome
- 4:12 p.m.Crime: Idaho woman charged with felony over chewed seat
- 2:51 p.m.Nampa man arrested after shooting in Bonneville County
- 2:20 p.m.Outdoors: Fish and Game to release 21,000 trout across Treasure Valley
- 12:28 p.m.Crime: UPDATE: Meridian couple killed in apparent murder-suicide
- 12:07 p.m.Local: Crews report making progress on Bull Fire
- 10:54 a.m.Local: Maximum homeowner’s exemption to increase next year
- 9:48 a.m.Pets: Trainer: Time to get gun dogs ready to hunt again