Voters in Oregon will decide in November if marijuana should be legal for recreational use. We wanted to know how the legalization of recreational marijuana use might impact the fight in Idaho for medical marijuana?
- 10:19 p.m.Local: Making the Grade: Political Appointments
- 10:06 p.m.Local: Nugent critical after Idaho concert cancellation
- 9:27 p.m.Local: How will fight for recreational pot use in Oregon impact Idaho?
- 7:38 p.m.Local: FOX cancels coverage of planned Snake River Canyon jump
- 6:39 p.m.Politics: Idaho Governor releases statement over illegal immigration
- 6:24 p.m.Fire: UPDATE: Crews put out brush fire burning south of Boise
- 6:15 p.m.Local: Debate of downtown parking meters continues
- 5:54 p.m.On Your Side : Follow Up: Do you have to pay if the city makes a mistake?
- 5:35 p.m.Bronco Football: Conference opposition still respects Boise State football
- 5:27 p.m.Bronco Football: New title, old face; Mountain West wary of Harsin