Better Business Bureau's Dale Dixon says to watch out for an email scam promoting medicine for diabetes or other common medical conditions.
- 9:17 a.m.Wildfires: Bayview wildfire destroys structures, prompts evacuations
- 9:04 a.m.Sports: Marks hopes to play with 76ers' summer team
- 9:00 a.m.GMI: BBB warns of "miracle" diabetes medication scam
- 8:55 a.m.State: Museum director finds stories in military artificats
- 8:21 a.m.Local: Fish dead, dying at Redwood Park
- 8:07 a.m.Local: Lost July 4th pets fill humane society kennels
- 7:55 a.m.Local: Ann Morrison Park clean up smoother than normal
- 7:50 a.m.Accident: Rider dies in Mores Creek motorcycle accident
- 7:42 a.m.Accident: One person dies in Adrian housefire
- 9:11 p.m.Local: Firework stands; what happens now?