A Nampa mother is desperate for answers after her teenage son vanished into the night six years ago.
- 10:26 a.m.Regional: Jerome County officials in S. Idaho break ground on new jail
- 10:24 a.m.Crime: Former Idaho zookeeper sentenced for abusing volunteer
- 10:20 a.m.News: Idaho authorities: No booze during 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- 9:44 a.m.News: Idaho A-10s, Air Guard personnel participate in Persian Gulf training exercises
- 8:43 a.m.Sports: Idaho bill would allow corporations to pursue social causes
- 8:36 a.m.Local: Pro-business lobby places president on leave
- 8:06 a.m.State: Lawmakers ask to be heard on Boulder White Cloud movement
- 7:57 a.m.State: House says federal government should control food labelling
- 10:25 p.m.Local: Nampa mom searching for answers after son vanishes
- 6:55 p.m.Politics: Idaho bill on parental OK for teen tanning clears panel