Designer drugs like LSD and molly have been around for decades, but in recent months Valley police and paramedics have seen an increase in drug overdoses as a result of mistaken identity.
- 10:13 p.m.Idaho: Pay cut for officer in Idaho dog shooting
- 9:29 p.m.Local: Rising trend of misnamed drugs cause police to raise awareness
- 7:15 p.m.Local: Raffles for Rifles: Is it against Idaho law?
- 7:00 p.m.Local: Police investigate apparent drowning in E. Idaho
- 6:31 p.m.Health: Governor and health experts create Ebola preparedness plan for Idaho
- 5:42 p.m.EXCLUSIVE: BMX'er claims Caldwell police violated his rights during detaining
- 5:08 p.m.Bronco Football: Close-game experience benefitting Broncos
- 5:02 p.m.Bronco Football: Pettis released by Rams
- 4:57 p.m.Bronco Football: Deayon named Defensive Player of the Week
- 4:54 p.m.Bronco Football: Oh captain, my captain