A sharply divided House has approved a Republican plan to file an election-season federal lawsuit against President Barack Obama. The suit will contend that Obama has exceeded his constitutional powers in the way he has enforced the 2010 health care law. The vote was 225 to 201.
- 5:08 p.m.Politics: GOP-led House approves lawsuit against Obama
- 4:16 p.m.Local: UPDATE: Idaho scales back claim of problems at prison
- 3:41 p.m.Crime: Boise Police searching for duo involved with fraudulent credit card use
- 1:38 p.m.Healthcare: St. Luke's scheduled to open new facility in Fruitland on August 1st
- 1:20 p.m.Crime: Idaho woman pleads guilty to Social Security theft
- 1:09 p.m.Offbeat: DISTRACTION: Boise State player nails trick shot on famous "Smurf Turf"
- 12:41 p.m.Crime: BPD: Portland man brought California woman to Idaho for prostitution
- 11:21 a.m.State: State considers changing grazing fees
- 10:56 a.m.Sports: Cowboys rookie Lawrence out 2-3 months
- 9:15 a.m.State: Body found on shore of Lake Coeur d'Alene ID'd