When sockeye brewing started in 1996 with a small 4 barrel operation, few people thought in less than two decades their beer would be spreading like wildfire across the Gem State. But after collecting beer sales across the nation, the coveted title of number one can go to one of our backyard breweries.
- 9:26 p.m.Local: Sockeye Brewing named number one
- 9:06 p.m.Local: Southwest Idaho job seekers can get help
- 9:01 p.m.Environmental: Lawmaker: Money crunch will dent wolf killing fund
- 7:24 p.m.Bronco Basketball: Once more, with feeling; Boise State must face Wojcik and SJSU again
- 5:49 p.m.Power of social media reunites family with fallen soldier bracelet
- 12:21 p.m.STATE: Lawmakers alter Wi-Fi options for schools