Fireworks stands have covered just about every corner in the valley for the past month, but now that the fireworks sales have stopped, what happens to the hundred of fireworks that go unsold? And what happens to the stand operators whose business comes to a complete halt after the 4th.
- 9:11 p.m.Local: Firework stands; what happens now?
- 3:51 p.m.Local: Confederate flag at 4th of July celebration sparks controversy
- 12:38 p.m.State: Ex-ISU professor files judicial misconduct against judge
- 10:32 a.m.Accident: Idaho man dies in rollover crash, alcohol a likely factor
- 10:23 a.m.State: Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in state constitution