A man has admitted to investigators he and a 17-year-old were responsible for robbing some 150 unlocked cars between August 25th and August 28th in Eagle, according to the Ada County Sheriff’s Department.
- 1:18 p.m.Crime: UPDATE: Man and teen confess to Eagle crime spree
- 11:41 a.m.Legal: What if the U.S. Supreme Court rejects gay marriage cases?
- 11:20 a.m.Crime: Idaho Fish and Game requests help in elk wasting incident
- 10:35 a.m.Local: Meridian Police looking for missing Ohio man
- 10:04 a.m.State: Idaho Supreme Court rules Bujak broke ethics rules
- 9:36 a.m.State: District cuts hours amid insurance cost concerns
- 9:05 a.m.Crime: S. Idaho polygamous man sentenced for child abuse
- 8:32 a.m.News: Man cited after crashing into Boise police vehicle
- 8:25 a.m.News: Boise company to pay $14,000 in EPA fines
- 7:10 a.m.Crime: Nampa Walgreens robbed